Jacqui supports both people and animals to live their lives to absolutely their fullest potential. This includes releasing past trauma and anxieties, and teaching a heart-centred and simple way of mindfulness, healing and communication to achieve a more peaceful and deeper understanding of ourselves and each other.
“My two dogs have both been so scared of fireworks for the past 6-8 years. They would shake and literally hide. I had a couple of sessions with Jacqui just a few weeks before bonfire night and as soon as the fireworks went off following that, their behaviour was calm and not at all stressed… It’s amazing that something so gentle and non-invasive… can help so hugely. Everyone needs to know about this! Thank you for sharing what you do.” Sally Walters, West Sussex
Mindfulness with Animals is for anyone who cares for animals on a personal or professional level:
- Animal Guardians – Take your loving relationship to a new and exciting level of deeper understanding and soul connection. You don’t need to be experiencing difficulties in order to create this for you and your beloved pet.
- Pets with Difficulties – Overcome behavioural / emotional difficulties, help your animal friends to be calm and confident, therefore having the peaceful, joyful relationship you really want.
- Animal Rescue Centres – Compassionate rehabilitation techniques for sensitive animals, enabling them to let go of past trauma, anxieties and abuse so that they can find forever homes.
- Learning new things – Clearly communicate by creating a very effective listening environment – which greatly increases learning speed and also the retention of that learning.
- Equine Dentists and Podiatrists – Enable your clients horses to be calm and peaceful throughout a treatment.
- Vets and veterinary nurses– Speed up recovery times by helping sensitive animals to release their stress and anxiety.
- Complementary Therapists – Greatly increase the effectiveness of your therapy by creating a peaceful, accepting environment.
- Equine Facilitated Therapists – Enable your equine team to fully release clients emotions after a session.
Mindfulness with Animals – even for people without animals in their life:
- Whether you have animals in your life or not, I can help you to reconnect with your passions, release anxieties and live a life of purpose! Find what your passions are and then find a peaceful and authentic way to live them.
- A very empowering way to change your view of the world! – These techniques have been used to help animals in rescue sanctuaries around the world and is a wonderful way to effect lasting change for both domesticated and wild animals.
- People with confidence, anxiety or depression difficulties – a wonderfully compassionate and effective way to ease emotional difficulties.
- People – and their carers – with dementia & those on the autism spectrum – This unique combination of Mindfulness and Animal and Assisted Healing is extremely healing and helpful, enabling a more peaceful and content way of being.
As a fully qualified and insured ‘Mindfulness with Animals’ practitioner, Jacqui can show you how to help yourself and all animals with all of these.
During a one-to-one consultation / retreat / clinic you will be shown how to create and share a powerful state of peacefulness and mindfulness with animals. In this space we are able to create an unparalleled amount of trust and confidence. This enables us to connect with and understand animals better, helping them, and us, to release past trauma, anxiety and other emotional / behavioural difficulties. As we become aware of our own feelings and being totally authentic with them, we then have the tools to make positive changes which will affect many aspects of our lives personally and in all our relationships.
Jacqui’s work also supports human professionals by teaching children and adults these techniques to help them in many areas of their care / rehabilitation (eg care homes, special needs schools, hospices).
“I’m impressed by a practitioner who gives you the tools and information to help your animals…yourself. Jacqui not only helped my horses but she also enabled me to help my horses. She helped me to understand and be able to communicate with them. The techniques she gave me for our mare who was distressed following the loss of a herd member have proved invaluable. She has helped me to be peaceful with all my horses now. We humans are such busy creatures, always wanting and doing something. It’s important sometimes just to BE with them. Thank you, Jacqui.” Linda Chamberlain, Forest Row, East Sussex