♥ A Gift from the Heart ♥
Welcome to a place where you can awaken your intuition, your inner peacefulness and your brave heart! Allow yourself to really thrive, live your purpose and follow your dreams.
When you share mindful space with the beautiful herd of horses at Springwood Sanctuary you enter a state where you begin to feel the possibilities in everything … things just flow, you become one with your world and you lose track of time.
You’ll then be able to experience a shift in your life that will gracefully alter your experience of everything.
Enable animals to also be completely at peace … releasing any past anxiety they may have. This beautiful way of being completely regards the animals that choose to share their space with you.
This most magical relationship with your own animal family is completely achievable.
It’s my passion to share this with as many people as possible. If you have a sense that life could be so much more fulfilling then you’ve come to the right place to enable you to achieve it! I look forward to working with you and sharing this wonderful way of being that will completely change your life.
If you’re an empath please see my blog post here
Together we can make a difference.
Jacqui Howe is an experienced holistic animal practitioner – Mindfulness with Animals consultant and coach, Reiki animal healer and inter-species communicator. She is also an experienced Hawaiian healing massage therapist, Reiki practitioner and Mindfulness teacher for humans. She brings all these modalities together and combines them with her lifetime experience of being with horses and dogs and her rehabilitation work with animals to create a way of being that enables both people and animals to connect, trust, heal and love unconditionally. Jacqui offers consultations to people and animals and also teaches this way of being through workshops and retreats at Springwood Sanctuary in West Sussex. As a vegan, Jacqui is dedicated to inspiring a shift in awareness and consciousness away from the “use” and “mis-use” of animals in any way.
By setting up Springwood Sanctuary with her partner David, they aspire to set up a model for change so that humans and all animals can live in true harmony.
Donations are gratefully received and enable us to offer healing and teach Mindfulness to people who are unable to pay for their own treatments due to ill health at present.
Donations are also gratefully received to maintain our beautiful herd of rescue horses here and to continue our animal rehabilitation work, enabling us to give forever homes to horses in need.
Here are some examples of the practical applications for this way of being:
- Animal Guardians – Take your loving relationship to a new and exciting level of even deeper understanding and soul connection. You don’t need to be experiencing difficulties in order to create this for you and your beloved animal friend.
- Animals with Difficulties – Overcome behavioural / emotional difficulties, helping animals to be calm and confident, therefore enabling the peaceful, joyful relationship you really want.
- Animal Rescue Centres – Compassionate rehabilitation for sensitive animals, enabling them to let go of past trauma, anxieties and abuse so that they can find forever homes.
- Vets and veterinary nurses, Complementary Therapists, Equine Dentists and Podiatrists:
- Enable your clients animals to be calm and peaceful throughout a treatment.
- Speed up healing / recovery times by helping sensitive animals to release their stress and anxiety.
- Greatly increase the effectiveness of your therapy by creating a peaceful, accepting environment.
- Seeing situations for what they are – Creating a very effective listening environment, so we can not only communicate with others easily, but also listen to the quiet, wise voice within all of us for help with everything in life.
- Those who are coming near to the end of their life – creating an understanding & deeply healing space for you, or your animal friend, to pass peacefully.
- People with confidence, anxiety or depression difficulties – Mindfulness is a wonderfully compassionate and effective way to ease emotional & mental health difficulties. Being in nature and around animals takes this to an even more effective level.
- People with physical pain – Mindfulness is a proven effective way to manage pain. I combine this with other incredibly effective ways to release pain from our bodies (even those held at a very deep core level).
- People – and their carers – struggling with living a peaceful life – extremely healing and helpful, enabling a more peaceful and content way of being.
What clients say….
“Thank you for sharing your wonderful home and herd with us. I had such a special time and it’s been really impactful. I can’t recommend the experience highly enough and I’ve been talking about it to all my friends… The weekend with you really helped restore my confidence in that inner resource of calm we all carry if we know how to access it…” Kate Ensor, Luxembourg.
“I’m impressed by a practitioner who gives you the tools and information to help your animals…yourself. Jacqui not only helped my horses but she also enabled me to help my horses. She helped me to understand and be able to communicate with them. The techniques she gave me for our mare who was distressed following the loss of a herd member have proved invaluable. She has helped me to be peaceful with all my horses now. We humans are such busy creatures, always wanting and doing something. It’s important sometimes just to BE with them. Thank you, Jacqui.” Linda Chamberlain, Forest Row, East Sussex
This is a testimonial from a client whose animals had behaviour difficulties:“My two dogs have both been so scared of fireworks for the past 6-8 years. They would shake and literally hide. I had a couple of sessions with Jacqui just a few weeks before bonfire night and as soon as the fireworks went off following that, their behaviour was calm and not at all stressed… It’s amazing that something so gentle and non-invasive… can help so hugely. Everyone needs to know about this! Thank you for sharing what you do.” Sally Walters, Chichester, West Sussex
for the full testimonials and others please see – more client testimonials…
Jacqui Howe, Mindfulness with Animals Practitioner,
Tel: 07946 869454