Have you wondered whether you could have a mutually trusting and completely understanding relationship with your animal companions without controlling them in any way?
There’s a new awareness… a huge paradigm shift, bringing into the world unconditional love, deeper understanding, peace, trust and healing. If you have a desire to connect in this very peaceful space with absolutely no agenda or expectations, then I know you will love this way of being. Learn how to share this with the animals in your life and with others too.
Together we can make a difference.
Jacqui Howe is a fully qualified, insured and experienced practitioner as a Mindfulness teacher, holistic animal practitioner, Reiki healer, inter-species communicator and Hawaiian healing massage practitioner. She brings all these modalities together and combines them with her lifetime experience of being with horses and dogs, her human healing therapy practice and her rehabilitation work with horses to create a way of being that can enable both people and animals to connect, trust, heal and love unconditionally. Jacqui offers consultations to people and animals and also teaches this way of being through workshops and retreats at Springwood Sanctuary in West Sussex.
We are a non-profit organisation – all donations are gratefully received and enable us: to offer voluntary healing work at other animal rescue centres / sanctuaries; to offer healing to people not able to pay for treatments due to their ill health at present; to continue our rescue and rehabilitation work at Springwood Sanctuary and the ongoing upkeep of the herd here. If you’d like to make a donation towards our healing work for horses, dogs and people, your contribution would be very welcome and gratefully received.
Here are some examples of the practical applications for this way of being:
- Animal Guardians – Take your loving relationship to a new and exciting level of even deeper understanding and soul connection. You don’t need to be experiencing difficulties in order to create this for you and your beloved animal friend.
- Animals with Difficulties – Overcome behavioural / emotional difficulties, helping animals to be calm and confident, therefore enabling the peaceful, joyful relationship you really want.
- Animal Rescue Centres – Compassionate rehabilitation for sensitive animals, enabling them to let go of past trauma, anxieties and abuse so that they can find forever homes.
- Vets and veterinary nurses, Complementary Therapists, Equine Dentists and Podiatrists:
- Enable your clients horses to be calm and peaceful throughout a treatment.
- Speed up healing / recovery times by helping sensitive animals to release their stress and anxiety.
- Greatly increase the effectiveness of your therapy by creating a peaceful, accepting environment.
- Seeing situations for what they are – Creating a very effective listening environment, so we can not only communicate with others easily, but also listen to the quiet, wise voice within all of us for deeper clarity on our soul path.
- Those who are coming near to the end of their life – creating an understanding & deeply healing space for you, or your animal friend, to pass over peacefully.
- People with confidence, anxiety or depression difficulties – Mindfulness is a wonderfully compassionate and effective way to ease emotional & mental health difficulties. Being in nature and combining this with the healing power of animals takes this to an even more effective level.
- People with physical pain – Mindfulness is a proven effective way to manage pain.
- People – and their carers – with dementia & those on the autism spectrum – extremely healing and helpful, enabling a more peaceful and content way of being.
What clients say….
“Thank you for sharing your wonderful home and herd with us. I had such a special time and it’s been really impactful. I can’t recommend the experience highly enough and I’ve been talking about it to all my friends… The weekend with you really helped restore my confidence in that inner resource of calm we all carry if we know how to access it…” Kate Ensor, Luxembourg.
“I’m impressed by a practitioner who gives you the tools and information to help your animals…yourself. Jacqui not only helped my horses but she also enabled me to help my horses. She helped me to understand and be able to communicate with them. The techniques she gave me for our mare who was distressed following the loss of a herd member have proved invaluable. She has helped me to be peaceful with all my horses now. We humans are such busy creatures, always wanting and doing something. It’s important sometimes just to BE with them. Thank you, Jacqui.” Linda Chamberlain, Forest Row, East Sussex
This is a testimonial from a client whose animals had behaviour difficulties:“My two dogs have both been so scared of fireworks for the past 6-8 years. They would shake and literally hide. I had a couple of sessions with Jacqui just a few weeks before bonfire night and as soon as the fireworks went off following that, their behaviour was calm and not at all stressed… It’s amazing that something so gentle and non-invasive… can help so hugely. Everyone needs to know about this! Thank you for sharing what you do.” Sally Walters, Chichester, West Sussex
for the full testimonials and others please see – more client testimonials…
Jacqui Howe, Mindfulness with Animals Practitioner,
Tel: 07946 869454