Mostly my animal clients are dogs, cats, companion / retired horses, ponies & donkeys, but I have also helped sheep, cows, pigs, goats, rabbits, chickens, ducks, wild birds, tortoises, ferrets, alpacas, reindeer and wallabies. This way of being is for sharing with ALL animals whether domesticated or wild.
During a consultation or retreat, Jacqui will help you to understand what is causing an animal to display unwanted behaviour, and help them to release this behaviour … even if the situation is so intense that you are considering having to re-home or put the animal to sleep. From physical to emotional problems, whether that is caused from fear, nervousness, bereavement, past trauma / abuse etc, these compassionate and very effective methods can profoundly help.
You will be shown how to create and share a powerful state of trust and confidence with animals. This helps us to become aware of our own feelings and be totally authentic with them, giving us the tools to make positive changes which will affect many aspects of our life. It also enables us to connect with and understand animals completely. This unique and dynamic connection helps them, and us, to release past trauma, anxiety and other emotional / behavioural difficulties.
Completely regarding your animal friend is not just about being calm, it needs to be deeper. You will be given the tools to take your animal relationships to new and exciting levels based on mutual respect and understanding. In this space we and they are then able to let go of past conditioned responses in order for true relationship healing to happen.
I will show you how to help your animal friends enter a deep healing state where they are able to release physical and emotional trauma which has been held in the body at a deep cellular level.
This allows us to not only have a physical and emotional relationship with our animals, but to access the hidden world of animal intelligence and discover a deep soul relationship with them. So, even if your animal is not experiencing difficulties physically or emotionally, this is a wonderful way to deepen our connection with them.
I work completely at the animal’s pace and therefore some behaviours (even if they are seemingly huge and insurmountable) can be instantly helped, others can take longer.
For a chat about you and animal’s circumstances and how I can help you, please call or email me.”
“Jacqui’s calm & gentle presence from the outset is wonderful in helping both horses and their owners to relax. Her soulful insight leads naturally to a present state where communication and healing can begin. Thank you Jacqui for showing me what’s possible using these techniques.” Diana Coldman, Dorset.
See ‘What Clients Say…” for more testimonials about how this way of being has helped animals in a number of different situations.
Here are some examples of the practical applications for this way of being:
- Animal Guardians – Take your loving relationship to a new and exciting level of even deeper understanding and soul connection. You don’t need to be experiencing difficulties in order to create this for you and your beloved animal friend.
- Animals with Difficulties – Overcome behavioural / emotional difficulties, helping animals to be calm and confident, therefore enabling the peaceful, joyful relationship you really want.
- Animal Rescue Centres – Compassionate rehabilitation for sensitive animals, enabling them to let go of past trauma, anxieties and abuse so that they can find forever homes.
- Vets and veterinary nurses, Complementary Therapists, Equine Dentists and Podiatrists:
- Enable your clients animals to be calm and peaceful throughout a treatment.
- Speed up healing / recovery times by helping sensitive animals to release their stress and anxiety.
- Greatly increase the effectiveness of your therapy by creating a peaceful, accepting environment.
- Seeing situations for what they are – Creating a very effective listening environment, so we can not only communicate with others easily, but also listen to the quiet, wise voice within all of us for help with everything in life.
- Those who are coming near to the end of their life – creating an understanding & deeply healing space for you, or your animal friend, to pass peacefully.
- People with confidence, anxiety or depression difficulties – Mindfulness is a wonderfully compassionate and effective way to ease emotional & mental health difficulties. Being in nature and around animals takes this to an even more effective level.
- People with physical pain – Mindfulness is a proven effective way to manage pain. I combine this with other incredibly effective ways to release pain from our bodies (even those held at a very deep core level).
- People – and their carers – struggling with living a peaceful life – extremely healing and helpful, enabling a more peaceful and content way of being.
Jacqui Howe, Mindfulness with Animals Practitioner,
Tel: 07946 869454 / 01444 401895